View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday:
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
How to Reach Us
Human Resources Office
One Government WaySomersworth, NH 03878
The City of Somersworth is located in the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire and employs approximately 100 full time employees and 15 part time employees.
Human Resources is responsible for:
- Assisting in the development, administration and updating of personnel policies and procedures.
- Providing direct support to employees and retirees in the administration of the City's benefits plan including the New Hampshire Retirement System.
- Maintaining employment records and personnel files.
- Serving management, employees and retirees to comply with Federal and State employment laws.
- Recruitment and onboarding of City personnel.
- Labor relations including assisting the City Manager with union negotiations/Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA) and the resolution of CBA grievances.
- Workplace Safety including Workers Compensation program administration and the City's Joint Loss Management program.
|Linda Corriveau||Human Resources Manager||(603) 692-9529|