Grounds Related FAQs

Who mows/trims the parks and cemetery in the City?

Public Works handles the oversight of mowing/trimming in City parks and Forrest glade Cemetery. They can be reached at (603) 692-4266.

I can’t see while I am driving because of overgrown bushes along the side of the road. Who can I contact about this problem?

The Highway Department at (603) 692-4266 will schedule trimming. If the problem is on private property but is determined to be a safety issue, the City can require the owner to take care of the issue.