Vehicle Registration

NH License Plate

Please come to the Tax Office at City Hall and bring with you:

  1. Proof of address such as a utility bill or a current piece of mail with your name, current address, and a current postmark and
  2. Your current New Hampshire registration
  3. (If Applicable) Your current out-of-state title or complete name and address of your lien holder

We do have plates and stickers available. We currently carry regular passenger, motorcycle, tractor, trailer, agriculture and farm plates. We also have on hand the Conservation-Heritage “Moose” plate. We are online with the State of New Hampshire Department of Motor Vehicles and can now process requests for Initial plates as well. Our Gross Weight limit has gone from 8,000 lbs to 26,000 lbs which allows us to now complete the heaviest of the pickups and many motor homes too.

We currently accept cash, checks or Mastercard, Discover Card and American Express. There is a fee. If you should have any questions, please contact the Tax Office at (603) 692-9555.

Click Here for online Vehicle Registration Renewal Requests.